Sunday, December 4, 2016

A Better Understanding

December 4, 2016

Daughter, write these words

I Am leading all to a better understanding of the coming events ... To the ones who hear My voice, TURBULENT TIMES are upon the horizon, times of great struggle ... My called out ones will be led to walk out all I have for them to do ... They will obey Me and I will strengthen them by My Hand of power ... They will not walk to the left or right, but follow My voice only.

Times of great stress will overtake those who do not know Me ... They will be terrified by what they see happening around them ... They will see My chosen ones and reach out for help ... Are you willing to be used by Me? Willing to reach out to all I lead to you? ... The broken and lost will see My anointed ones and cry out to be helped, overwhelming cries ... The harvest is great, are you willing?

To be used by Me, you must be willing to seek Me for deeper understanding and I will show you the path I have chosen for you ... I alone will be your direction ... Do not deviate from the path, My Light will lead you into full understanding... Dangerous decisions must be led by My Spirit ... Stay close to Me ... Learn to hear Me when I speak ... Seek Me and I will show you.

(a little times passes while I pray)

My chosen ones are willing, are you?  Seek Me for direction, I will lead you... Time and time I have called out to all who will listen ... If you learn of Me now, you will know what to do when judgments fall ... I Am your protection ... I Am your shield ... KNOW My voice.

I have assignments for all who trust Me and know Me intimately ... My hand will rest upon those who follow Me ... I will go before the battle and I will speak through the ones who LOVE Me with all their hearts.
  
Thank You Yeshua for this Word, I love you.

Deuteronomy 4:29          Nahum 1:7      Psalm 14:2, 34:19, 78:34, 91:7      Matthew 9:37
Luke 10:2           Hebrews 11:6