Thursday, March 23, 2017

MY LOVE

 March 23, 2017

Daughter, write these Words...

I have called you to hear Me when I speak ... I speak Words to My children in order for them to repent and follow Me ... I choose the ones who speak My Words ... They speak what I want My children to know ... To know that I love them with an everlasting love, a love so deep that they will not understand until they are with Me for eternity ... My love is what carries all truth ... Time and time again I show My love to all who will trust Me to lead them into all truth ... Some think love is only temporary or fleeting ...I SAY MY LOVE IS FOREVER, I AM LOVE ... My love never fails or leaves you, I AM FOREVER with you!

Oh how I love My children.

Times are coming that the only thing left will be My love, and My love will carry those who love and trust Me to the end ... Do you feel My love that I freely give in abundance ?

Cry out to Me, I will surely hear you and cover you with My love ... It is not to late, I hear the faintest cry ... I bind up the broken unto Myself and heal their hearts ... Come to Me, I wait with open arms.

You must want Me more than anything or anyone, I AM your Savior, your Redeemer.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word, I love You ... more than anything or anyone.


Isaiah 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



Zephaniah 3:17The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing


Psalm 86:15But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.


Psalm 147:3 He health the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.


Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me


John 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


1 John 4:9-109 .. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him...10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.


1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.


Romans 5:8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us

Deuteronomy 6:5  and  Mark 12:30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.


Ephesians 2:4-54.. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, .. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved