Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Am Your Only Salvation

March 8, 2018

Daughter, write these Words,

I am coming sooner than most think ... Time stands and waits on Me the creator of all things ... It is by My hand that all things change, I alone will be in charge of what mankind is allowed to do.

Look to the West, what do you see? Can you hear what My Spirit is saying? ... The rumble of hoofs across the land brings war and calamity, pain and destruction ... Wails will be heard across the land.

Most are unaware of what is coming upon the nations, thinking time is the same as always, this will be a mistake and they will be helpless and without direction  ... My called out ones will be My Hands of mercy and My Light in the darkness ... They will shine My light to the path of safety for all who will turn to Me ... I will direct their every step and lead them to accomplish My will ... I have already made a way of escape to all who call upon My Name for salvation.

The heartache that's coming will fill the streets with pain and desperation on a scale that man has not seen.

My children are you ready to see your world turned up-side down? Are you ready to question everything you thought you knew? KNOW THIS! I am your only salvation and hope, in Me alone do you find truth.

Search My Word, for it has all the answers ... My children suffer because they WILL NOT read My Holy Word and learn of Me and My Holy path ... In Me is fullness of joy and salvation to all who call upon Me in truth and repentance ... Allow Me to purge out the sin in your life by surrendering your will to Me and walking in My forgiveness ... I will make all things new in your spirit and break the neck of sin over your life ... Trust in Me alone to make you new in Me ... I will give you strength and direction through My Holy Spirit ... Call upon Me, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life ... I am waiting.

Thank You Yeshua (Jesus) for this Word, I love You.

Daniel 12:3    Psalm 145:18    John 14:6    2 Peter 3:4
Readings of the blog on YouTube @  Geneva Goodman   https://youtu.be/QOs0YV2jWg0