Tuesday, October 18, 2016

How Many Times Must I Call

October 17, 2016

Daughter, Tell My children I have called and called out to them ... Do you not hear, do you not see what is right before you? ... Time is upon you now that will forever change your reality ... Time is of the essence because the wind of destruction will catch many off guard ... Lives will be lost, and fear will grip the nations (all nations will be judged) ... Many will say "how can this be" such destruction and heartache, beyond comprehension ... Such horror what man can do to gain power.

My hand of protection has been lifted ... How can I allow such wickedness to continue ... Am I not a Just and Holy God ... Repent before Me, cry out to Me ... I Am Just to forgive all your sin.

Do you want to be with Me FOREVER ... THE TIME IS NOW, CALL OUT TO ME.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word, I love You.

1 John 1:9

NOTE:  Please ANYONE reading this blog from around the world, I beg you to consider asking Yeshua (Jesus) to forgive you of all your sins... Ask Him right NOW, PLEASE DONT WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME  ...  no sins are to dark or evil that Yeshua can't forgive you and wash you clean before Him .... He will make you new and lead you by His Holy Spirit into all truth ... Please, don't put off what you know is the truth, do it now .... He will forgive you.