Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fire Of Refinement

Nov 4, 2016

My daughter, write these words I give you this day ... Some are asking themselves where is the coming of the Lord ... I Am coming and My rewards are with Me... Only the faithful will see Me and will rejoice at My coming!   I have gathered many unto Myself and they are willing to follow Me into battle, willing and courageous in My power to go to battle victorious!! My power is upon them, clothed in My power of victory!  Is it not true that I go before the battle and the enemy is scattered... YES! The battle is Mine saith the Lord of Hosts!  Is it not true that I give beauty for ashes? I lift up all who are broken and call out to Me, broken in their battles of the flesh.

Warriors are made from being refined in My Holy fire of refinement ... All droth (sin) is burned-off and all that remains is MY Holy instrument ready for assignment in My Kingdom ... I prepare anyone willing to repent and follow Me in truth and holiness ... Refinement is a process of being broken and then re-broken to walk in humility and love ... My love.   I use My refining fire to purify My Bride, to make her ready for My coming.

Many are not willing to be put through the process and move into purity ... If you are willing to stay in My Holy refinement process, you will become My Holy vessel worthy of use in My coming kingdom... Are you willing? My kingdom is FULL OF GLORY, FULL OF MY FATHER'S LOVE.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word ... I love you.


Deuteronomy 9:3, 31:8    Isaiah 1:25, 42:13, 61:3   Zachariah 13:8-9    Daniel 12:10
Malachi 3:2-4    Psalm 12:6   1 Peter 1:7