Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Making Excuses

August 21, 2018

Daughter, write these Words

I Am the author of all things, by My hands all things are created ... Is it to small a thing for Me to make Myself known to all who will yield to My voice? ... I make My ways known to all who will call out to Me ... My Spirit can make known My truths to the ones seeking to walk in My Spirit not yielding to the flesh ... The flesh is weak and unless you yield to Me, you will feed the flesh and walk in darkness ... Do you not know that feeding the flesh causes separation from Me? ... Strengthen yourselves in MY WORD and you will learn how to overcome the fleshly desires of "self"

Stop making excuses for the sin ... Make yourself ready to give account for what I have given to you.

Have you not read in My Word to be Holy for I Am Holy?  You accomplish this by reading My Word and learning of Me, My ways, My truth, My love ... Holiness is loving Me with all your heart and loving everyone I place in your path ... Loving the broken, the deceived, the lost, this is My love.

I gave My life so that all could come to Me and I will forgive them of sin ... Seek Me with all your hearts, you will find Me.


Thank You Yeshua (Jesus) for this Word ... I love you Lord.

Jeremiah 29:13     John 13:34-35, 14:23    1 Peter 1:6    1 John 4:7-12

As this Word was ending I heard in my spirit the Word "Refinement"

  • Resource by 
  •  
He (the Lord) is a refiner's fire, and that makes all the difference. A refiner's fire does not destroy indiscriminately like a forest fire. A refiner's fire does not consume completely like the fire of an incinerator. A refiner's fire refines. It purifies. It melts down the bar of silver or gold, separates out the impurities that ruin its value, burns them up, and leaves the silver and gold intact. He is like a refiner's fire.
It does say FIRE. And therefore purity and holiness will always be a dreadful thing. There will always be a proper "fear and trembling" in the process of becoming pure. We learn it from the time we are little children: never play with fire! And it's a good lesson! Therefore, Christianity is never a play thing. And the passion for purity is never flippant. He is like fire and fire is serious. You don't fool around with it.
But it does say, he is like a REFINER'S fire. And therefore this is not merely a word of warning, but a tremendous word of hope. The furnace of affliction in the family of God is always for refinement, never for destruction.