Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Freedom

July 26, 2018

This Word is for the body of Christ sitting lukewarm, addicted to comfort of self ... The scary part is, they're not even aware of their condition. 

We were bought with the price of Yeshua's blood, lets walk accordingly ... Shake yourself awake, and ask yourself this question: What Am I doing that's furthering the Kingdom of God, Are we adding to the kingdom or enjoying the freedom of "self" indulgence and complacency ... Going to a religious service every week isn't doing anything unless your community is coming to the Lord ... Do you hear repentance and holiness being preached? Do you hear that unless there's a real change of heart that people go to hell?  If not, that's the problem, that's why the lost/lukewarm/backsliders are on their way to hell ... Who's fault is this? The lost and broken, no, it's the body of Christ that's to blame.

Daughter, write the Words,

I came to earth so that man would have life ... why would so many choose death? Did I not shed My Blood so all could live and be set free from sin? ... My blood was an offering for all mankind given freely to all who call upon My name.

Freedom, what is true freedom? Free to do as one pleases is not freedom at all ... Its bondage and will lead to death, apart from Me ... True freedom is life in Me, abiding in My love, abiding in My Word.   My Word brings freedom to all who follow my precepts and learn to walk in faith, allowing My Holy Spirit to led them into all truth ... This is real freedom.

My Word will sustain you when all else fails and leaves you empty ... Without Me you struggle and continue in your freedom of "self " thinking all is well, BUT IT IS NOT.

My children fail to call upon Me, asking Me to help and direct them ... Is this because their freedom of "self" is more desired than My counsel of TRUTH? If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and REPENT, trusting in Me only to change them, then and ONLY THEN will they know true freedom.

My freedom is a place where sin can NOT hold you hostage and joy is in abundance ... Ask Me to show you how to walk in true freedom, freedom in My Holy Spirit, freedom to walk with Me and trusting Me and not yourself.

Thank you Lord Yeshua for this Word, I love you.

As this Word was finished, I heard in the Spirit, musical lyrics of Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint ...  Now this is TRUE FREEDOM !

I have learned over and over, I can do NOTHING without Yeshua, absolutely NOTHING.  He's always waiting for us to call out to Him ... He loves us with an everlasting love, and until we truly understand what that really means, we will struggle needlessly ... His love is true freedom and His Word is our life instructions to walk in freedom.

Romans 6:6-7

Reading of this Word is on ministry YouTube channel @GenevaGoodman