Saturday, March 5, 2016

This Generation

March 2, 2016

Daughter,  Time is upon this generation, a time that no other generation has seen... My children struggle without Me, they seek to please themselves and because of their lack of faith, they struggle in vain... My hand of deliverance is available to all who will ask Me.
Time will become harder and harder and many will know to call out to Me...  Only I have the answers... when My people pray and seek Me, I move on their behalf... Many will think, is this really happening, could God really be allowing this?, I say yes... I will draw all men unto Myself even by judgement... Call out to Me NOW while there is still time... I will use all according to My plans, the harvest is vast, but few to bring them in... Seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word.

Deuteronomy 4:29       Psalm 32:7/8, 56:13    Matthew 9:37, 24:34