Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Look Up

Jan 26, 2016

Daughter, tell My people to look-up... Look up to Me, I am their protector and hiding place... I bind up the wounded and broken unto Myself.... No other can heal or love as I love... I Am love... True identity is in Me alone, for I created all you see... How is it that one could think I can't be their all in all ... I am the one who heals and bestows blessings, no one is beside Me... I look for the ones who chase Me and run to Me for help ... their hearts yearn for Me, I will fill them to overflowing with My songs of joy... Start listening for My voice, I call to all who have an ear to hear... cry out to Me for mercy, direction and shelter, I am here... Find a quite place to commune with Me, wait for My presence, I will surely come to all who call Me... I love you and I can heal all your hurts and pain, just call out to Me, I'm nearer than you realize, I'm very close... Prepare your hearts and lives for My coming, I'm standing at the door ready for MY Fathers Word... I come quickly, be READY, do not faint, your redemption draws near.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word

Matthew 24:33  1 John 4:8   Ephesians 1:23, 2:4, 5:19   Colossians 3:11 Philippians 4:5