Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Repentance

Feb 17, 2016

Daughter, tell My people I am calling out to them, calling them to repentance... call out to Me for Mercy... I am preparing a people to walk before Me in truth... These ones I have called will not compromise or waiver in their walk I have called them to... Strength and power I have given them to carry out My will for this nation (USA)... many will come up very short on My scale of truth... Many will cry out and My Spirit will hear their cries...

Just as My Spirit has always gone before Me, so shall it be again... All shall see My hand of judgment to bring about truth (Righteousness) ... My winds blow where I choose and My wind will cleanse the land... Is it not true that I will bring all things to a close as I choose and make all things new... Time begins and ends in My hands... I choose the ones that have sought after me, these I will cover with My hand of protection... Seek Me, cry out to Me, I will hear all who seek Me in humility and truth... In your brokenness I Am made strong inside of you... Stay the course, stay in My Word, seek Me, prepare yourselves for My return.

Thank You Yeshua (Jesus) for this Word, I love You.

Isaiah 1:27(KJV) Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts (repented ones) with righteousness (truth)

Ezekiel 39:21(NIV)  “I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them.

Psalm 46:1 (KJV) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

Mark 2:17(NIV) On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”