Thursday, December 15, 2016

Protection (Open Vision in 2000)

This vision is being brought to my memory over and over ... its time to share publicly.

This vision was in 2000

The vision started just after hanging up the phone with a friend of mine (Mark Woody), that's now a pastor in Oregon.

I was sitting on my bed and as the vision opened up...

I could see a pretty green park on the outskirts of a large city ... I could see the city skyline just beyond the park... As I looked down at the scene of this vision, I could see myself walking through the park ... all of a sudden I heard loud crying, screaming and coughing.... walking faster I could see a platform up a slight hill in front of me, (like one used for singing for crowds enjoying the nice weather in the park) but the platform was empty and people were laying all around on the grass and hillside crying and choking .... I heard people saying I can't breathe, I can't breathe... some people were already dead.  
I thought maybe some type of explosion had happened but couldn't see any buildings in the skyline damaged .... I was made to know it was poisonous gas .... there was no smell or visible vapors I could discern ...  I started praying for people and leading them to the Lord as they were choking and crying... some were asking me "how can you breathe"... "how can you walk" ... That's when I realized that whatever was in the air wasn't affecting me at all, so I worked as fast as I could ... trying to pray with as many people as I could as they were dying... the vision ended.

Thank You Yeshua for this vision .... I love You.

This vision was so powerful that I can remember every single detail and see every color as though it was yesterday ... I was greatly effected by this vision knowing I will witness it in the future .. its been 16 years and I've been reminded many times just recently about what I was shown... I knew in my spirit it was time to put it up on the blog.

Please take the time and ask Yeshua (Jesus) to forgive you of all your sins, ask Him to live inside you, He will ....  ask Him for His protection... We are heading into very hard times and without Him to help us we can't survive and be used for His glory.