Friday, April 6, 2018

They Plan In Secret

April 5, 2018

Daughter, write these Words,

I Am coming ... Ready yourselves in My Word.

Things will change and nations morn ... The elite have devised plans that will shock the nations ... They plan in secret, but I see all their plans ... nothing is hidden from Me, saith the Lord Of Hosts! 
Their plans will go awry and mistakes made that will cause secrets to be exposed ... Man rushes to war to gain power, but this will be their downfall, the plans are made in vain and will turn on them.

I have made plans of My own and NO MAN will come against Me OR what I have declared in My Word ... I AM the Author and Finisher of all things and no man can change what I declare!

Man will shutter with fear at what they witness happening right before their eyes ... I have spoken in My Word of all things coming upon man and many cannot conceive that they will witness these events ... They will see judgment happening thinking man has declared war, BUT it is judgment by My hand ... My Called Out Ones will know it is judgment and will proclaim it to all who will listen.

Death and destruction comes forth and man can NOT stop it... Do not think you can hide from what has been declared in My Word, MY TRUTH WILL STAND ... Who is man to think he controls anything I have already declared in My Word ... I laugh at mans ways! 

Stay true to My Words, draw close to Me ... I Am your shield and comfort ... Read My Word and gain understanding through My Holy Spirit, He leads to all truth ... Rent your heart before Me, cry out in repentance and I will forgive you ... Prepare for My coming, NOW.

Thank you Yeshua (Jesus) for this Word, I love You. 

Job 34:21-22     Jeremiah 23:24    John 16:13   Hebrews 4:15-16  12:2   James 4:8-10 

Reading of this blog on YouTube by Geneva Goodman