Monday, February 24, 2020

Run To Me For Safety

February 24, 2020

My daughter, write these Words,

Trust Me with all your heart, lean on Me for your understanding, do NOT trust man and his ways.

So many are in fear of what is coming upon the earth, BUT have NO FEAR of Me, the One who holds their very breath ... Why is this so? Have I not said in My Word, that all who call upon My Name shall be saved? Have I not made a way of escape? Yes! My Son made the way for all mankind to be reconciled back to Me ... Life outside of Me is no life at all ... I hold life in My hand.

Run to Me for safety.

Thank You Abba for this Holy Word ...  Help us to understand the simplicity of Your salvation by crying out for forgiveness for sins and asking You to fill us with Your precious Holy Spirit ... I love you Holy Abba.

Psalm 91      Proverbs 3:5-6, 9:10     Romans 5:10, 10:13      John 3:16

Read on ministry YouTube channel Geneva Goodman