Monday, October 9, 2017

Where Do You Stand

October 9, 2017


Daughter, write these Words I give you this day,

I Am working all things out according to My plans ... nothing done in secret will go unpunished ... Many feel they can hide secret sin and continue as though I do not see, I SEE ALL.

Do you not see all the signs around you? Do you not understand the times in which you walk!!? I do not close My eyes to sin ... Have you not read in My Word that ALL sin will be judged, do you not fear a Righteous Judge? ... I have spoken many times warning of the coming calamities and you continue as though I have not spoken ... WOE to the rebellious walking according to their own flesh!
You walk as though nothing will change and all is good, BUT I SAY, your world will change in one moment, in one flash, all will be different.

Now is the time to search your hearts before Me and ask Me to reveal the condition of your heart (I sensed an urgency)... Where do you spend most of your time?... What does your heart pursue? Is it Me, is it My Word?  I tell you that anything you place before or above Me, is where you truly are ... Am I an afterthought? Where do I fit into your life? I TELL YOU that if I am not your all in all, then I am nothing at all ... Why would you put worldly desires above Me?  Do you not know that all things will pass away, all things but My Word? ... I AM Everlasting to Everlasting ... I give you life so that you can dwell in Me and My Spirit dwell in you!! My kingdom is righteousness, kindness, truth, patience and walking according to all My Word.

I will help you when you when you ask Me, but you must lay down the sin that easily causes you to stumble ... I dwell in Light, so you must learn to walk in Light ... The veil between us is sin ... Determine in your heart to serve Me in Spirit and Truth ... Lay down ALL sin keeping you from abiding in Me (even what seems like small sins, like gossiping, bitterness, holding grudges etc...)     ... In My Light is pureness of heart, I will lift you up and help you walk in Holiness ... You CAN NOT do this in your own strength, that is why I MUST BE your all in all, your daily bread, your salvation ... DISCERN THE TIMES, TURN TO ME NOW.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word,  I love You.


Deuteronomy 6:4-5      1 Samuel 15:23     Psalm 19:12,  90:8,  103:17    Proverbs 2:3-5, 28:13

Luke 21:34    John 8:12    1 Corinthians 11:31, 13:4-5    Hebrews 12:1   1 Peter 1:16