Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I Have Prepared A Way

Feb 8, 2016

Daughter, time is waiting on Me, for I am the beginning and the end, all things were created according to my Word... I have prepared a way of escape for all who love and trust Me... trust not your yourselves, but in Me only... I have chosen many to walk on My path, a path of love and perfect direction... My ways are much higher than your ways... You can trust that I have a perfect plan to bring My children into the fullness of My love... I have longed for the fellowship of My precious ones, and fellowship I will have... Many cry out to Me for answers and direction, I will answer them in due time, My time... Walk in strength that My hand provides, look not to the left or right, but unto Me only... Fear has no place in Me... You can trust that I hold you within My love.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word.

1 John 4:18   2 Peter 1:4, 1:10, 2:9, 3:5