Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Children Are Not Ready

Dec 19, 2015

Daughter, I will cover you with My anointing, you need to trust Me fully in your life... I desire to show you what will come in a very short time... My children are not ready for My hand of judgement
They can sense that time as they know it is coming to a close... confusion stifles My children, their minds are cloudy from distractions of this world ... My presence is available to all who will call on Me, but they do not call out to Me... I love My children, I want to help them, but they refuse to yield to My voice... Pain and agony is coming to this world of such wickedness, My protection is needed to survive what will seem completely incomprehensible.., Shock and fear will control most people because they do not know Me... I desire that all would call out to Me, but they do not... All who truly know Me will shine like the sun with My presence upon them... They have prepared for this moment to be used by Me... Strengthen your walk and stay in My Word continually... I will reveal Myself and make my plans known to you... Ask anything according to My will and I will make it known to you...  Serve Me in Spirit and Truth, love My broken ones, give of yourselves as I would give... Seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word

Isaiah 60:1-7  Jeremiah 33:3   Daniel 12:3   1 John 5:14