Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Speak To My People

Dec 26, 2015

Speak to My people, tell them I am coming soon... Time is drawing to an end as they know it... I have been preparing My children to walk in holiness... Many have chosen to hear My voice and walk on My holy path... many have chosen to walk on their own path, a path without Me, a path of emptiness... time is upon the wake of destruction and My little ones have not prepared themselves...
They hold on to what is now and fail to bring in My harvest... I will use the ones who prepared themselves and have humbled themselves before Me... Many will regret that they didn't yield to My promptings... Put Me first now, I am equipping all who will call on Me for direction... I love My children, but they are not ready for what is on the immediate horizon... This year will forever change the way of living for yourselves... Time will crush in on reality and truth of judgement will fall upon the earth... I have given many warnings and most do not heed My voice...THEY WILL HEED MY HAND OF JUDGEMENT ...
I send My little ones forth in power and strength to do My work for all who will be in mourning and fear... All will see My hand upon My chosen, all will see My anointing and power upon them... No hand can stop My plans, I will show wickedness exposed on many levels that mankind is not aware of... Deep evil is abounding and controlling nations... My hand will expose them and destroy them...
I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life, many will cry out to me in horror and I will hear them.... Many will die and man will be shocked at the level of destruction... Cry out to Me, for it is I who holds time in My hand.

Thank You Yeshua for this Word

John 14:6   Ecclesiastes 12:14   John 12:30-32