Monday, March 14, 2016

Many Warnings

March 9, 2016

Daughter,  Time is in My hands, no man can control the judgements I have declared ... I have given many warnings to My children and they choose not to incline their ears... Many have decided they do not want to know what the future holds because they fear change... The fear they have, enables them to walk blindly, when I have given them the answers in My Word... There is no reason to fear if they truly are walking in My salvation made available to them by My Son.... There is no fear in My Truth, only life everlasting.

Stop and listen to My call, a call of love and everlasting life...  Is it not clear in My Word I have prepared a way of escape for all who are called by My name, YES, I have made a way unto Myself... Choose this day in whom you will serve... Choose everlasting Life.

Thank You Abba for this Word.

Deuteronomy 31:6   Isaiah 41:10  Psalm 24:4, 27:1, 34:4, 56:3  Matthew 6:25-34  Philippians 4:6-7
2 Timothy 1:7  1 Peter 5:6-7